These rules apply to these places and elsewhere on other servers, social networks and IRL.
Your admin/moderators will take any accusations seriously, and will handle them anonymously.
Groups of people that aren't welcome here
If you have the following or similar kinds of ideologies or affiliations, you are not welcome here and you will be immediately banned if found out:
- Fascism (White supremacy / White nationalism / Neo-nazi / Alt-right / Alt-light / Identitarian / Male supremacy / Manosphere)
- Reactionary (GamerGate / Anti-feminism / Neo-reactionary)
- Neo-feudalism ('Anarcho'-capitalism / 'Objectivism' / Right-wing Libertarians)
- TERF, SWERF or otherwise anti-trans or anti-sex worker
- Truscum, Transmed or other kinds of identity policing.
- People who are generally phobic/shitty towards non-binary genders.
- Religious fundamentalism or anti-abortion. (Other types of religion are A-OK!)
- Militarism, Chauvinism, Ethno-nationalism, Xenophobia or similar.
- Authoritarians of any kind.
- Shitty furries (Nazifurs and any furry that thinks being a bigoted piece of shit is okay!)
If you work in any capacity (whether as a direct employee or a contractor) for any of the following types of organisations, you aren't welcome here, and if you reveal yourself as such, you will be banned:
- Immigration enforcement
- Intelligence/spy organisations
Apart from those listed, if you have any ideology that believes in - whether violently, non-violently or religiously - the repression of people based on race, gender identity, sexuality and so on, you are also not welcome here.
Ideologies or affiliations based on controlled counter-violence in opposition to oppression (like antifa/antifascism) are welcome here.
Actions and behaviours that aren't welcome here
This covers a lot of mostly obviously unpleasant stuff.
Hate speech results in an immediate ban. Here are some examples of what we mean:
Comments, imagery, memes or publications that demean, dehumanise, malign or otherwise hurt a person or a group of people based on certain characteristics or group status, including but not limited to:
- Gender identity, including trans and non-binary gender identities
- Body size/weight
- Sex work
- Kinks or fetishes
- Other personas or forms of identity (furries, otherkin, plural systems, etc.)
- Poverty/lack of wealth
Saying things or things in a particular way, like:
- Racial slurs, ableist slurs, etc.
- Intentional misgendering (intentionally using pronouns or phrasing to refer to someone's gender incorrectly)
It's okay to criticise things like religions, but only as long as that isn't just a wedge/shield for bigotry (eg. using feminist concepts to malign all forms of Islam instead of rationally talking about the specific forms of Islam or Islamic communities which do have mysogyny issues).
Marginalised communities (like PoC or women) being fed up with systemic problems and complaining about certain groups' lack of understanding or action about certain issues (ie. white people, men) is not hate speech. If you're not a part of the problem, you don't need to see it as an attack. :)
Generally unacceptable behaviour
These result in an immediate ban:
- Clearly being disrespectful or acting like an asshole.
- Telling someone to or suggesting that someone should commit suicide, be killed, or die. (even jokingly)
- Advertising or preaching (as opposed to sharing or genuinely showing off things to people, which is totally fine)
Harassment and Threats
Any of these kinds of things will result in an immediate ban:
- Intentionally sending posts to someone that are designed to distress or insult them.
- Using posts, screenshots or out of context quotes to mock or make fun of someone else.
- Submitting false reports against someone else.
- Continuing to interact with someone after they have told you to stop.
- Threatening to harrass, threatening to dox, threatening to DDoS, or any other kind of threat.
- Sexual harassment or acting in a sexually predatory way.
Conspiracy theories, pseudoscience and scams
It's important that our server is a place for constructive ideas, and not ones that are used as weapons, tools of disinformation, or spreading information that can cause harm.
Some kinds of conspiracy talk and discussions of the occult and woo are fine, but these are examples of the kinds of things that are unacceptable here:
- Climate change denial
- Flat earthers
- NWO, Illuminati, Chemtrails, Pizzagate, etc.
- Hate group conspiracy theories like Holocaust Denial.
- Pseudoscience like Homeopathy, 'healing crystals', etc.
- 'Creation Science' and other religious forms of pseudoscience.
- Promoting MLMs (Multi-Level Marketing schemes) or Ponzi schemes.
- Promoting cryptocurrencies or cryptocurrency products.
Guerilla ontologies and similar things are absolutely fine.